FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Straight Roller Bearings
- Swivel Construction — Cold forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 1/4" plate steel, contoured to increase strength and welding area to the horn base.
- Kingpin — 5/8" diameter orbitally formed rivet.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Hardened and polished steel balls rotate in two heat treated raceways.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Ball Check Lubrication Fittings — In swivel assembly and to roller bearings in most wheels.
- Top plate: 4" x 4-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!