FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings
- Swivel Construction — Cold forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 1-4" plate steel formed for increased strength and welded on both sides to horn base.
- Kingpin — 3/4" diameter heat treated kingpin and nut.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearing — Large double ball bearing raceway and top plate, heat treated for long wear.
- Axle — 1-2" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fitting — In swivel assembly and to roller bearings in wheels.
- Top plate: 4-1/2" x 6-1/4", slotted bolt holes.
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent
Straight Roller Bearing
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!