FOB: Midwest warehouse
All Super Endurance Series casters are finished in gray enamel and come standard with the choice of 9 wheel types.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings
- Swivel Construction — forged steel top plate and fork base; 3/8" x 3" plate steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Load Bearing — 3-5/8" diameter hardened and CNC-machined raceway with 5/8" balls.
- Axle — 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Top plate: 5-1/4" x 7-1/4", slotted bolt holes.
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings
- best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications
Straight Roller Bearing
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!