FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheeled Bearings:
- Swivel Construction — Mounting plate and horn base, Type 304 stainless steel. Sealed swivel assembly standard.
- Kingpin — Permanent rivet-type, 1/2" diameter stainless steel.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Type 440 stainless steel balls rotating in two smoothly coined raceways.
- Axle — 3/8" diameter stainless steel lube-type bolt and lock nut.
- Lubrication — Pre-lubricated at factory with a high-quality multi-purpose grease.
- Top plate: 2-3/8" x 3-5/8".
- suitable for light or seldom moved loads, where ease of staring rolling is not too important
Precision Ball Bearing
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
- chemical and corrosion resistant plastic-type bearing
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!