Series SEC Super Endurance Kingpinless-Style Casters - 8 inch Diameter
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
- Swivel Construction — forged steel top plate and fork base; 3/8" x 3" plate steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Load Bearing — 3-5/8" diameter hardened and CNC-machined raceway with 5/8" balls.
- Axle — 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Top plate: 5-1/4" x 7-1/4", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings - best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications.
Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
- Model Info