Series PF Combination Brake Casters - 8 inch Diameter
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
- Swivel Construction — Cold formed from 1/4" thick steel, case hardened for long life. Legs formed from 1/8" thick steel.
- Kingpin — 3/4" diameter heat treated bolt with separate lock nut.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Two full rows of steel balls rotate in separate heat treated raceways.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — In swivel assembly and in hubs of roller bearing wheels, except as noted.
- Top plate: 5" x 5-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
- Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
- Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
- Delrin Bearings - Chemical and corrosion resistant plastic-type bearing
- Model Info