Series FM ForgeMaster Casters - 6 inch Diameter
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Ideal for moving extremely heavy loads.
- Swivel Construction — 3/8" thick drop forged steel mounting plate; 5/16" x 2-1/2" plate steel legs robotically welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — 1" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate guaranteed for life, threaded for 3/4" diameter lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing — CNC-machined 3-1/4" diameter raceway; 1/2" diameter hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — 1" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Axle — 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and wheel hub.
- Top plate: 4-1/2" x 6-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids, manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent
Straight Roller Bearings - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent
- Model Info