Hamilton's Champion™ Casters were designed to match popular industry mounting plate, bolt hole and overall height specifications. However, the precision tapered thrust bearing and guaranteed-for-life integrally forged kingpin design make it superior to the double ball race casters in its class.
Series CH Champion Casters - 6 inch Diameter - Duralast Wheel
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Capacity Range: 1,600 – 4,000 lbs.
- Swivel Construction — 1/2" thick drop forged steel mounting plate; 3/8" x 3" plate steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — 1" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate guaranteed for life and threaded for 1" diameter lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing — CNC-machined 3-3/4" diameter raceway; hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — 1" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Axle — 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Top plate: 5-1/4" x 7-1/4", slotted bolt holes.
- Model Info