Series 7500 Heavy Duty Ground Support Casters
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Hamilton's 7500 Series is the ultimate marriage of a truly heavy-duty solid pneumatic tire with Hamilton’s premium forged steel swivel caster technology. This series is ideally suited for heavy-duty ground support applications.
- Heavy-duty semi-pneumatic tire
- Swivel Construction — Drop forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 3/8" thick welded inside and outside to horn base.
- Kingpin — Integrally forged with mounting plate. 1" diameter.
- Main Load Raceway — Large diameter raceway machined for hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — Precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Axle — 1" axle.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs.
- Swivel top plate: 6-1/8" x 7-1/2", bolt hole spacing: 4-1/8" x 6-1/8".
- Rigid top plate: 5-1/2" x 7-1/2", bolt hole spacing: 4-1/8" x 6-1/8".
- Model Info