Series 7100 Cush-N-Aire Casters
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
The 7100 Series casters are identical to the 7000 Series Casters with the exception of the product finish. The swivel and rigid rigs (legs, swivel mechanism, mounting plate) of the 7100 Series are zinc plated whereas those same components in the 7000 Series are powder coated with our new HHA red crimson polyester.
Ideal For Handling:
- Missle Components
- Electronic Equipment
- Rough Surfaces
Pneumatic tires offer -variable flotation-: reduce inflation pressure to improve cushioning for lighter loads, or inflate fully for optimum rollability and capacity loads. All wheels except the 4-ply 16" size have bolted hubs.
- Swivel Construction — Drop forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 1/4" thick.
- Kingpin — Integrally forged with mounting plate, 3/4" diameter.
- Main Load Bearing — Large diameter raceway machined for hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — Precision tapered roller bearing capped with grease retainer.
- Axle — Bolt and nut type: 1/2" diameter on 8" and 10" models; 3/4" diameter on 12" models.
- Tires — 4-ply rated.
- Top plate: 4" x 5", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.