Series 300 General Utility Casters - 3-1/2 inch Diameter
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Swivel Construction — Heavy gauge cold rolled steel, formed for strength and heat treated for long life.
- Kingpin — Permanent rivet type, hydraulically upset.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Two full rows of steel balls rotate in two separate raceways, accurately formed and hardened.
- Axle — 3/8" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication — Ball bearings in swivel and wheels pre-lubricated at factory.
- Swivel top plate: 2-1/2" x 3-3/4", slotted bolt holes.
- Rigid top plate: 2-3/4" x 3-3/4", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Oilless Sleeve Bearings - sintered iron, practical for light loads
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Plain Bore - suitable for light or seldom moved loads, where ease of starting and rolling is not too important
- Model Info