Series 24 34 Heavy-Duty Casters
Supplier: Fairbanks Company
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Made in the U.S.A
Fairbanks Series 24 34 Heavy-Duty Casters offer:
- One-piece swivel caster fork construction — no welds — assures less failure, longer life.
- 3/4" king pin is hot forged, securing ball races, holding raceway alignment and adding strength, durability.
- Fully-hardened 1/2" main upper steel balls roll freely in a hardened raceway for top performance under maximum rated loads.
- Hardened 5/16" lower steel balls roll freely in hardened lower raceway.
- Top plate: 5-1/2" x 8-1/4", slotted bolt holes, bolt size: 1/2".
- Grease seals on all roller bearing wheels available as an option. Contact Material Flow.
- Transport trailers.
- Production dollies.
- Dough troughs.
- Food-processing trucks.
- Model Info