Precision Maxi-Duty Casters
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
- Swivel Construction — 5/8" thick drop forged steel mounting plate (rigid plate 1/2" thick); 3/8" x 5" plate steel contoured legs are welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — 1-1/4" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate guaranteed for life, prevents bending or breaking; threaded for 1-1/4" slotted nut secured by roll pin for positive locking.
- Main Load Bearing — Hamilton Precision Integrated HPI thrust bearing with outside diameter of 7-1/2"; raceways hardened to 58-62HRC and ground to surface finish micro inches.
- Axle — 1-1/4" diameter grade 5 hex head with slotted nut and cotter pin.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Top plate: 8-1/2" x 8-1/2", bolt hole spacing: 7" x 7", mounting bolt hole: 11/16".
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings - best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications