FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings
- Swivel Construction — 3/8" thick forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 5/16" x 2-1/2".
- Kingpin — Integrally forged with mounting plate, guaranteed for life, 1" diameter. Slotted nuts secured by cotter pin for positive locking.
- Main Load Bearing — Hamilton Precision Integrated HPI thrust bearing with outside diameter of 3-1/2"; raceways hardened to 58-62HRC and ground to surface finish 16 micro inches.
- Secondary Load Bearing — Precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust, 1".
- Axle — Bolt and nut type, 3/4"
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Top plate: 4-1/2" x 6-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings
- best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications
Straight Roller Bearing
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!