Mold-On Rubber Iron Core Rigid Casters
F.O.B. West Coast Warehouse
TOP PLATE SIZE: 4" x 4-1/2"
BOLT HOLE SPACING: 3" x 3" to 2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
Quiet, floor protective and highly resilient with a long tread life. Ideal for manually pushed applications such as trash containers, platform trucks, and lumber carts.
- Mold-on rubber wheels permanently molded onto iron wheel centers
- Corrosion-resistant: All parts except wheel are zinc plated
- Extra strength from double row ball bearing swivel, raceway hardened
- Increased strength from formed legs that are double welded to yoke base
- Top Plate Dimensions: 4"x4-1/2"
- Bolt Hole Pattern: 2-5/8"x3" to 3"x3-5/8"
- Top plate and base "cold forged" double ball race
- Model Info