Medium Service Casters - 6 inch Diameter
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
- Swivel Construction — Cold forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 1/4" plate steel, formed for increased strength and continuously welded to horn base.
- Kingpin — Permanent rivet type, 5/8" diameter heat treated steel.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Hardened and polished steel balls rotate in two smoothly coined, case hardened raceways.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — In swivel assembly and to roller bearings in most wheels.
- Top plate: 5" x 5-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent
Straight Roller Bearings - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info