FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearing:
Oilless Sleeve Bearings
- Swivel Construction — Heavy gauge steel.
- Kingpin — Husky rivet type.
- Load Bearing — Single row of steel balls rotating in deeply embossed raceways.
- Axle — Bolt with lock nut; 5/16" diameter with 2-1/2" wheels, 3/8" diameter with 3" wheels, and 7/16" diameter with 4" wheels.
- Lubrication — Swivel raceway pregreased at factory; hollow axle or fitting in wheel hub provided for lubricating roller bearing wheels.
- Swivel top plate: 2-3/4" x 3-3/4", slotted bolt holes.
- Rigid top plate: 2-1/4" x 4-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- Ebonite Wheel - hard rubber throughout
- Flexonite Wheel - softer thread than core
- sintered iron,practical for light loads
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!