FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Straight Roller Bearings
- Construction — Heavy gauge cold rolled steel, formed for strength and hardened for long life.
- Swivel — Hardened and polished steel balls rotate in two coined and hardened raceways.
- Kingpin — 1/2" diameter permanent rivet type.
- Axle — 3/8" diameter bolt with lock nut. Spanner bushing over axle except in 3" model.
- Lubrication — Lubricated at factory; lube axle or hub fitting to wheel bearing on roller bearing models.
- Top plate: 3-1/8" x 4-1/8", slotted bolt holes.
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
Precision Ball Bearings
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, bot recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Oilless Sleeve Bearings
- sintered iron, practical for light loads
- suitable for light or seldom moved loads, where ease of starting and rolling is not too important
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!