FOB: Midwest warehouse
Ideal for moving extremely heavy loads.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings
- Swivel Construction — 3/8" thick drop forged steel mounting plate; 5/16" x 2-1/2" plate steel legs robotically welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — 1" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate guaranteed for life, threaded for 3/4" diameter lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing — CNC-machined 3-1/4" diameter raceway; 1/2" diameter hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — 1" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Axle — 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and wheel hub.
- Top plate: 4-1/2" x 6-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent
Straight Roller Bearing
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!