FOB: Midwest Warehouse
All Endurance Series casters are finished in bright zinc plating and come standard with a choice of ten different wheel types.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings
- Swivel Construction — Forged steel top plate and fork base; 1/4"x2" plate steel legs on 2" wheel widths and 5-16"x2-1/2" plate steel legs on 3" wheel widths. Legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base. Finished in bright zinc plate.
- Load Bearing — Induction hardened and CNC-machined raceway; 2-3/8" swivel diameter with 3/8" balls in 2" wheel widths and 3" diameter raceway with 1/2" balls in 3" wide wheels.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter hex head with lock nut in 2" wheel widths or 3/4" diameter in 3" wheel widths.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and wheel hub.
- Top plate: 4"x4-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent
Straight Roller Bearings
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!