FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearing:
Straight Roller Bearing
- Extra soft (60 durometer), solid rubber Super-Flex wheels.
- Puncture proof, eliminating any risk of "flats."
- Swivel Construction (except S-8008-SU, S-8010-SU, and S-8012-SU) — Cold forged steel mounting plate and horn base, double ball race, formed and welded legs, and 5/8" diameter king-pin (3/4" on 10" and 12" models). Choice of two popular mounting plate and height dimensions on 6" and 8" models.
- Swivel Construction (models S-8008-SU, S-8010-SU and S-8012-SU) — Drop forged steel mounting plate and horn base, plate steel legs welded inside and outside, main load ball race with precision tapered thrust bearing around integrally forged king-pin. A premium design, suitable for power towing.
- Axle — Bolt and nut type: 1/2" diameter on all models, except S/R-8012-SU, which are 3/4" diameter.
- Wheel Bearing — Straight roller type: 3/4" with spanner bushing on all models except S/R-8012-SU (1" spanner bushing on these).
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading ( but no side thrust) is prevalent.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!