FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Straight Roller Bearing
- Swivel Construction — Drop forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 1/4" thick.
- Kingpin — Integrally forged with mounting plate, 3/4" diameter.
- Main Load Bearing — Large diameter raceway machined for hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — Precision tapered roller bearing capped with grease retainer.
- Axle — Bolt and nut type: 1/2" diameter on 8" and 10" models; 3/4" diameter on 12" models.
- Tires — 4-ply rated.
- Top plate: 4" x 5", slotted bolt holes.
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!