FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheeled Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings
- Swivel Construction — Cold formed top plate from 3/16" thick steel. Legs formed from 1/8" thick steel.
- Kingpin — 7/8" diameter bolt with separate lock nut.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Two full rows of steel balls rotate in separate heat treated raceways.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — In swivel assembly and in hubs of roller bearing wheels, except as noted.
- Top plate: 4" x 4-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Straight Roller Bearing
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
- chemical and corrosion resistant plastic-type bearing.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!