FOB: Oregon Warehouse
TOP PLATE SIZE: 4" x 4-1/2"
BOLT HOLE SPACING: 3" x 3" to 2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
Built tough and made to last! Legs are double-welded to the yoke base and formed to increase strength while the steel wheels are unbreakable in normal service and feature an excellent temperature range.
Ideal for stock carts, food service equipment such as racks, food carts and other industrial applications.
- Capacity: 700, 800 or 900 lbs.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Top plate: 4"x4-1/2" with slotted bolt hole spacing
- Bolt hole pattern: 2-5/8"x3-5/8" - 3"x3"
- Top plate and base "cold forged" double ball race
- Double row ball bearing swivel, raceway hardened for extra strength
- Finish: All parts except wheel are zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Only available in spoked style
The CA6 Series of casters is in most cases interchangeable with
the following brands:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Albion - 16 Series
- Bassick - Honcho 900 Series
- Colson - 4 Series
- Fairbanks - E29 - E39 Series
- Faultless - 1400 - 3400 Series
- Hamilton - Series 52 - Standard Duty
- Payson Casters - Series 190, 191
- PJ Company - (MH) Medium Heavy Duty Casters
- Presto Lifts - Phenolic Swivel & Rigid Casters
- RWM Casters - 40 Series
- Service Casters - 30 Series
- Trio Pines - TP6600 Series
- Vestil MFG. - Industrial Casters (MR, PU, SS, GFN)
- Wesco Ind. Products - Casters and Wheels