CA6 Series Phenolic Wheel Rigid Casters
F.O.B. Oregon Warehouse
Red Hot Special while Supplies Last.
TOP PLATE SIZE: 4" x 4-1/2"
BOLT HOLE SPACING: 3" x 3" to 2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
Ideal for medium heavy-duty platform trucks, food service equipment, large stock carts and more.
- Top Plate: 4"x4-1/2" with slotted bolt hole spacing.
- Bolt Hole Pattern: 2-5/8"x3-5/8" to 3"x3".
- 2"W wheels.
- Top plate and base "cold forged" double ball race.
- Extra strength from double row ball bearing swivel, raceway hardened.
- Increased strength from formed legs double welded to yoke base.
- Phenolic wheel benefits: ease of rollability, low cost, resists moisture and chemicals, high impact resistance
- Corrosion-resistant: All parts except wheel are zinc-plated.
The CA6 Series of casters is in most cases interchangeable with the following brands:
- Albion - 16 Series
- Bassick - Honcho 900 Series
- Colson - 4 Series
- Fairbanks - E29 - E39 Series
- Faultless - 1400 - 3400 Series
- Hamilton - Series 52 - Standard Duty
- Payson Casters - Series 190, 191
- PJ Company - (MH) Medium Heavy Duty Casters
- Presto Lifts - Phenolic Swivel & Rigid Casters
- RWM Casters - 40 Series
- Service Casters - 30 Series
- Trio Pines - TP6600 Series
- Vestil MFG. - Industrial Casters (MR, PU, SS, GFN)
- Wesco Ind. Products - Casters and Wheels
- Model Info