CA1300 Caster-Steer Trailers
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Ruggedly built for use in trains of up to six trailers, each features automatic couplers and a choice of wheels designed for floor protection, noise protection, and years of dependable use. In this capacity range, trailers are adaptable for either towing in trains or individual manual maneuvering. A handle at one end enables a worker to move the trailer as needed, while the couplers provide easy connection to other trailers and a tugger for towing. Hardwood decks deliver a quieter ride and some level of load protection. Additionally, loads ride more securely around corners as the added friction of wood decks minimizes load slippage. Running gear is precisely located for optimal steering and load accommodation. Hamilton’s 4,000 lb. capacity trailers are a great fit for bottling plants, fabrication shops, and for moving heavy bulk material.
Hamilton CA1300 Caster-Steer Trailers offer:
- Wood deck: 1" select hardwood set flush in 3" x 2" x 1/4" steel angle frame with two 2" x 2" x 1/4" center longitudinals.
- Standard deck sizes: widths 30", 36", 42", or 48"; lengths 60", 72", 84", or 96". Special sizes available to suit.
- Standard running gears:
- 2,000 lbs. capacity: Moldon Rubber wheels 12" x 3" on 1" dia. axle, swivel caster wheels 8" x 2", platform height 14".
- 3,000 lbs. capacity: Moldon Rubber wheels 12" x 3" on a 1-1/4" dia. axle, swivel caster wheels 8" x 3", platform height 15-3/4."
- 4,000 lbs. capacity: Moldon Rubber wheels 12" x 3-1/2" on a 1-1/4" dia. axle, swivel caster wheels 10" x 3", platform height 15-3/4".
- Swivel casters drop-forged steel (80,000 psi tensile strength) with integrally forged kingpin, precision tapered thrust bearing and hardened ball raceways, unless otherwise specified.
- Casters bolted to structural steel cross bolsters.
- All corners mitered.
- Standard with one pipe rack 26" high above deck, and channel-reinforced external pipe sockets at swivel caster end. Additional rack(s), side sockets on request.
- Precision Ball or Tapered bearings in all wheels.
- Hardwood decks sanded and varnished; steelwork enameled Hammertone Blue (or Safety Orange if specified).